How can one obtain a licence to possess fireworks for sell ?

1 minuteread

Apply to the Licensing authority i.e. Commissioner of Police in Form AE-5 of Explosive Rules, 2008 by depositing cash of Rs. 300 /- with the ROR of proposed Site.
NOC shall be called for from local Police Station, local Tahasildar, Fire Officer, Asst. Electrical Inspector and Municipal Authority etc. After receipt of all the NOCs, Commissioner of Police may consider issuing Licence in Form LE-5 of Explosive Rules, 2008.

1 minuteread

Related Topics