My father / uncle / husband / relatives was a licence holder. He has expired. The licence is in my possession. What should i do?

1 minuteread

Produce the weapon in the nearest Police Station or with the licensed arms dealer and get a deposit receipt. Then produce the original licence with the death certificate and weapon deposit slip in the licence cell of Police Commissioner office for cancellation of licence.

1 minuteread

Related Topics