My father / relative is old. He wishes to give me his weapon. What shall I do?

1 minuteread

Make an application for fresh Arms licence in Form “A-1” if you are more than 21 years of old. Attach a consent letter of the licence holder in shape of an Affidavit if your father of relative attained the age of 70 or on holding the Firearms for 25 years whichever is earlier.

1 minuteread

Related Topics