Women Outreach initiatives
- Mahila Desk
- Mahila Police Stations
- Women SPO’s(WE-GSP)
- Student Traffic Volunteers (Women)
- Annual Events/Celebrations
Women In Distress
- Domestics Violence
- Harassment against Women at Work places
- Sexual Exploitation
Women Help Line / Agencies
- Women Help Line No:- 181
- ‘MAHILA Desk’ at Police Station
- Local Complaint Committee(LCC) / Internal Complaint Committee(ICC)
- Mahila Commission
- Madhyam Family Counselling Centre
- Short Stay Homes
Children In need of Care and Protection
- Sishu Desks at Police Stations
- Annual Extra Curricular Activities / Events
Children in Distress
- Abuse by the family members/Incestual Abuse.
- Abuse From Society/Surrounding.
- Abuse at Institutions/Schools.
Senior Citizens in Distress
- Offspring not taking care
- Facing Harassment From Neighborhood / Tenant.
- Health Issues.
- Searching for Peace /Solitary Environment / Devotional Life
Help Line / Agencies
- Senior Citizen Help Line No:- 1090
- Government / Non-Government Agencies
- Old Age Homes
Engagement with Youths
- Police Enrollment
- STV (Student Traffic Volunteer)
- SPO’s (Special Police Officers)
- APOSSA Yojana
- Annual Events / Raising Day Road Run
Special Provision for Juveniles Conflict With Law
- Juvenile Justice Act
- How to Join Police?
- Youth-Police Engagement