I want to make my licence valid in the whole of India What should I do ?

1 minuteread

Apply to the State Govt. if you are not a Member of Parliament or Personnel of
Defence Forces and Central Armed Forces or Officers of ALL India Services or
Officers in Govt. or Govt. Sector Undertakings or Public Sector Undertakings or
Dedicated Sports persons.

1 minuteread

Related Topics