My all India Arms licence was issued in another State. I want it to be renewed at this place.

1 minuteread
  • Submit an applicant in the prescribed form B-1 i.e application for registration with an outside licensing authority.
  • Attach a copy of the arms license.
  • Produce/attach proof of residence.
  • An NOC from the licence issuing/last renewing authority.
  • Report from local police station.
  • On receiving the NOC and remarks from the local IIC a decision shall be taken by the
    licensing Authority.
1 minuteread

Related Topics